– Heart rate monitor: measure your real-time heart rate during the workout, and optimize your intensity and dial in your effort to better manage health and workout effects
– Sleep monitor: automatically monitors how long and how well you sleep, care about your sleep quality and adjust sleep habits
– Sedentary reminder: the smart bracelet will inspire you to move if you’ve been sitting too much
– NPC payment: support for Alipay, convenient payment for the bus, subway
– Multiple sports managements: displays the real-time status on screen, records many sport and tracks every aspect of your training like sports steps, distance, calories, etc.
– 50m IP67 waterproof: it can withstand temporary soaking like raining, bathing, hand washing, swimming, etc. With enhanced swim tracking capabilities
– TFT full touch screen: color display, excellent HD image quality
– Auto wake up the screen: just raise your hands which will brighten the screen, convenient to control the bracelet without taping
Power by: 110mAh Li-ion battery (built-in)
Waterproof level: IP67
System requirement: for iOS 9.0 or above, Android 4.4 or above
Wristband adjustable range: 155 – 216mm
Screen size: 0.78 inch
Battery life: up to 20 days
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2
The App cannot be updated at present. New App will be available soon.
The Chinese smart bracelet displays Chinese and digits, while the language of the App is the same as the system language of your phone.
Because Xiaomi Mi Band 3 uses two different heart rate sensors, there will exist slight differences in the appearance. However, this will not affect usage.
Product Size(L x W x H): 24.70 x 1.79 x 1.20 cm / 9.72 x 0.7 x 0.47 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 9.00 x 9.00 x 4.10 cm / 3.54 x 3.54 x 1.61 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.